For the Love of Compromise

SOL 2: Type A + Headstrong = Stoopid

Sorry Guys!

I lost this story in my HARD DRIVE CRASH.

Ugh.

You know, me and electronics are SO getting a divorce. I just got my entire catalogue of work organized and labeled and I lose EVERYTHING just before I can back it all up a 2nd time for safe keeping. Luckily the stories I was actively working on were on my desktop so HOME and a few other companion pieces as well as my Non-FF work was okay...but seriously!

3 weeks people.

The HD was 3 weeks old!!

So please, learn from me.
BACK THINGS UP!

I have most of this story from the original posting on the DLS board, but I've been rewriting it to flesh it out more. So...back to the drawing board. Look for this one in December. I've got too much going on with the NaNoWriMo project this month and HOME.

But this will be back as well as the other parts to Bella and Jon's story.



Thank you!

I love all your comments. I love that Bella wedged herself into your heart just like Tessa.


x

Tara Leigh

7 comments:

Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

Oh my god - you have the worst luck with computers Tara. My deepest sympathies for your loss. If you know any pc techies, they may be able to network that pc with another & get your data. Worth a shot. Good luck with getting back up & running.

Kris November 6, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

OMG! What a nightmare!...I don't think I have a back up? Maybe I should do/take/make (how do you say it) one. I have my pc for more then 3 years now! *help*
Kris

TaraLeigh November 6, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

I strongly urge people to do it.
use the internet storage options out there.

Get a flash drive.

Get an external harddrive.

Burn your info to Data DVD's even. Just make sure you backup the stuff that can never be replaced. I know I hate that I can't get some things back.

Unknown November 11, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

I love Jon and Bella together. I can't wait for more chapters!!!

Super_Kiwi December 28, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

I can't wait eitherrrrrr don 't make us wait in the New Year, I need some more sass from that woman ;) she's good for Jonny. hehe.

Anonymous January 17, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Please write soon!! We can't wait any more!!!

Anonymous March 1, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Anything new anytime soon? Seems like we've been waiting FOREVER!! Need more Bella and Jon!!!! ;)

Slice of Life

Vignettes in the life of Isabella Jordan and Jon Bon Jovi. Follow them from the beginning stages through the rocky road of a relationship with two very independent people.

It's easy to fall in love, but making it work is what counts.

SOL: Home Base

SOL:Home Base